Presenting the Winners of the 2021 National Magazine Awards: B2B
The National Media Awards Foundation revealed the 2021 NMA: B2B Gold and Silver winners on May 27 across various digital channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, www.NMAB2B.com and e-newsletter. Gold winners in creator-focused categories received a $500 cash prize in addition to their award.
If you are a gold or silver winner, please contact us with your mailing information. Honourable Mention certificates are available upon request. Gold, silver and finalist’s seals are available for download here.
If you missed the announcement, be sure to scroll through our Twitter timeline to watch the gold winners’ acceptance!
- Pivot, CPA Canada earned six gold medals—including the program’s coveted Best Magazine award—and two silver medals. “Magazine Article. May Contain Sentences.” received both gold (in Best Profile of a Company) and silver (in Best Art Direction: Single Article or Opening Spread) medals.
- Profession Santé is a two-time gold winner (Best Editorial and Best Profile of a Company) and two-time silver winner (Best Feature Article: Professional and Best News Coverage).
- Receiving two silver awards is Director Journal, for Best Issue and Best Profile of a Person.
- University Affairs also received two silver medals, for Best News Coverage and Best Series of Articles.
- “Remarkable Teacher” and “Pratiques Exemplaires, Une classe où l’on se sent bien” earned Professionally Speaking two silver awards, in the categories of Best Column or Regularly Featured Department and Best Photograph.
Gold and Silver-Winning Publications
Winners in these categories will be announced on June 11, 2021, when the Digital Publishing Awards winners are revealed.
The National Media Awards Foundation is incredibly grateful for the support of: the Government of Canada, the Ontario Arts Council and Ontario Creates. We are also thankful for the support of Cision and Magazines Canada. A special thanks to the team at Studio 141 for once again creating this year’s visual elements, and to Vesselin Stroumsky, for developing the Foundation’s online submissions and judging platforms.
On behalf of everyone who entered this year’s competition, and on behalf of the NMAF team, a sincere thank you to our dedicated roster of volunteer judges.