Submissions for the 3rd annual National Magazine Awards: B2B are now open! This year, we’re celebrating and recognizing the best business-to-business publishing across 18 categories, with Gold winners in individual categories receiving a $500 cash prize.
New for 2021, there are seven additional categories that are part of a cross-programming initiative. The National Media Awards Foundation encourages NMA: B2B participants, alongside National Magazine Awards and Digital Publishing Awards participants to submit to their work to the following categories:
- Best Virtual Event
- Best Editorial Newsletter
- Best Podcast: News and Politics
- Best Podcast: Arts and Culture
- Best Online Video: Short
- Best Online Video: Feature
- Best Online Video: Mini Doc
How to Submit
- Review the Categories and Rules
- Register online at https://submissions.nmab2b.com/submit
- Enter the details of each submission, following our submission requirements
- Pay the required entry fees
Please note that, in response to the challenges of this COVID-19 era, no hard copies are required this year. All entry materials can be uploaded to our online portal.
To save on fees, get your entries in by the early bird deadline of January 15, 2021. The final deadline for submissions is January 25, 2021 at midnight EST.
Ready to Enter?
Click here to get started.