The National Magazine Awards: B2B Early Bird Rate offer ends on January 12, 2022 and the final submission deadline is January 18, 2022 at midnight (ET). Note that the deadline for the B2B Leadership Award is March 2, 2022, and submission information for this award can be sent to email@example.com until the deadline.
The 18 NMA: B2B categories are divided into three distinct award groups: Awards Presented to the Creator, Awards Presented to the Magazines and the B2B Leadership Award, which is the only award in its grouping.
The nine additional cross-program awards are open to applicants of both the Digital Publishing Awards and National Magazine Awards, as well as applicants of the National Magazine Awards: B2B. For this cross-program initiative, all entries in each category will be evaluated by a single panel of judges, and one winner will be announced per each category below:
- Best Editorial Newsletter
- Best Podcast: Current Affairs
- Best Podcast: Arts, Culture and Society
- Best Online Video: Short
- Best Online Video: Feature
- Best Online Video: Mini-Doc
How to Submit
- Register online at https://submissions.nmab2b.com/login
- Review the Rules and Submission Requirements to ensure eligibility
- Review the submission Categories and complete the application(s)
- Pay the required entry fees
In response to the challenges surrounding COVID-19, no hard copies are required for the 2022 National Magazine Awards: B2B and all entry materials are to be uploaded via the online submission portal.